- سكني للبيع
- تاون هاوس
For sale townhouse in sodic without down payment
- 248 ft2
*Townhouse * Buildings: 260 Plot: 247 Project site THE Estates Specifically, it is located on the 42nd kilometer on the Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, which is only about 10 minutes away from the desert gate It is about 3 minutes from Sphinx Airport. Away from Al Mehwar, one of the main roads, about 7 minutes. It is about 12 minutes from Arkan Mall, the most famous malls in Sheikh Zayed City. It is only 15 minutes from the Grand Egyptian Museum. It is only 4 km from Sodic West. The New Sheikh Zayed Compound extends over a vast area estimated at 150 acres, and the construction ratio is only about 13%, and the rest is for services. Thus, you will find 87% of the total project area has been allocated to your service and entertainment, with the presence of all the basic and entertainment vocabulary around you. As for the most prominent services within the Estates New Zayed project, they are as follows: Landscapes distributed in a balanced way throughout the compound. Mini Club House, and Spa. Supermarket and pharmacy. Medical clinics, and veterinary clinic. Incubation. Mosque. Kids Area. Restaurants and cafes area at the highest level. 200 m green buffer zone between the project and the surrounding area. A small mixed-use building. Resort style Security and guarding around the clock. Hiking and cycling trails. Commercial area.