- سكني للبيع
Villa for sale fully finished and furnished with a sea view
- 200 ft2
-This super deluxe villa (standalone lodge) is 142 sqm with a 24 sqm outdoor area and it is located in Wadi Jebal, Soma Bay
- The Villa (standalone lodge) spreads on two levels, featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living area, a dining area, and a spacious terrace.
- The Villa (standalone lodge) will be delivered fully finished with an outstanding design where the solid walls replaced by large expanses of glass, to allow the mesmerizing elevated sea view, sunshine, sunset, mountains, and clouds to become the interior design, Indoor pieces are kept neutral to do not detract from the serenity of the view, Wooden walls, floor and ceilings gives more warmth, elegance, and space to the lodge.
- The Villa (standalone lodge) located in Wadi Jebal; it is the destination for those who seek ultimate relaxation, comfort, privacy & Luxury.
- The Standalone lodge payment plan is 10% down payment and installments up to 7 years, to be delivered in three years.
*About Wadi Jebal:
- Set atop the beautiful cliffs of the peninsula, Wadi Jebal is Somabay’s latest gem, a residential project with unmatched views of the Red Sea’s crystal clear waters.
-Making the most of the natural topography, it rewards all its unit owners with incredible views of the sea, 365 sunsets a year.
-Built on only 15% of the cliff, it offers its homes ample surrounding open spaces and privacy, bringing all that matters most in one place: beautiful homes in a picturesque setting.
-Beautifully ensconced on the higher parts of the cliff, The Lodges spoil their homeowners with the luxury of standalone homes and the convenience of smaller spaces.
*About Soma Bay:
- Soma bay is a ten million square meter resort peninsula on Egypt’s Red Sea Coast, designed to celebrate the best elements of the sun and sea.
-This self-contained resort paradise is encompassed by endless sandy beaches to the South and magical coral reefs to the North.
-Soma bay hosts a pure natural landscape accented by its diverse resort hotels, residential properties, golf course, thalasso spa, and water sports centers.
-The peninsula is blessed with dry desert winds and low humidity. Winters are temperate with daytime temperatures averaging in the low to mid 20 C while summer averages in the low 30 C.
-Soma bay is home to world-class hotels and resorts, offering the best hospitality along the Red Sea
- With a world of hospitality options available, all you need to do next is enjoy the ideal weather conditions by engaging in over and under the seawater sports such as kite surfing, diving, windsurfing, and sailing. You’re in for adventures that are easy, safe, and fun thanks to the host of premium centers.
-7Bft Kite House is one known for It's excellent, Consistent flat-water conditions and side shoe winds.
-Diving enthusiasts can head over to Somabays’s Dive Center, operated by ORCA Dive Clubs, enjoy the 420-meter-long jetty which extends directly to the House Reef, and embarks on a deep-sea diving and snorkeling. Both centers provide certified instructors who offer lessons from beginner to advance levels, and are well-equipped to ensure your adventures are fun, safe and incredible.
Soma bay is just four hours away from Central Europe and a 30 minutes drive away from Hurghada International Airport, Furthermore; the ancient sites of Luxor and the Nile Valley are a convenient two hour drive away.