- سكني للبيع
Villa for sale fully finished and furnished with a sea view
- 200 ft2
A very unique and high standard standalone villa for sale in magawish.
Magawish is a very unique place in hurghada, Red Sea .
The house is located on the first line at the main road of Senzo Mall.
The villa is fully finished and furnished with all kitchen appliances, air conditions and equipment's.
Basement plus first floor plus second floor plus roof, each with separate entrance.
All the building is very new and European standard.
Total build area is 60% , and the rest of the building 40% is free area and entrance to assure the privacy with a private garage.
The building is registered.
Private garden in front and at the back.
The villa is first line with an open view on the road, ready to move in, well designed to have more privacy with outdoor garden.
Just 10 minutes from Hurghada international airport.