- سكني للبيع
- تاون هاوس
- 225 ft2
Finishing type: Extra Super Lux
Overlooking: Main street
Town House for sale in Zed East Compound, New Cairo, is the latest project in the Fifth Settlement of New Cairo after the success of Zed compound in Sheikh Zayed. The compound is distinguished by its upscale architectural design and the presence of all basic and entertainment services within it.
The project lies on an area of 400 acres, where 20% of the total area of the project is allocated to buildings, and the remaining 80% is allocated to recreational services, facilities, and large green spaces.
Previous Works of Aura Real Estate Development
-Equipped medical clinics
-Sports fields, including football fields, tennis courts, and squash courts
-A large swimming pool
-Underground car garages
-The largest club in New Cairo on an area of 45 acres
-Central air conditioning in all residential units
-A waste disposal and a fire alarm system
-Security personnel around the clock
-Shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes
-Gym, sauna, and Jacuzzi
-Modern surveillance cameras throughout the compound
Aura Real Estate Development allows payment in cash or in installments by paying a 10% down payment and the rest in installments over 10 years.