osoule news

رئيس جهاز مدينة بدر يتابع أعمال تنفيذ ناد رياضى جديد على مساحة 106 آلاف م٢

"هيئة المجتمعات العمرانية": تخصيص 24 قطعة أرض بـ14 مدينة جديدة

داستقرار أسعار العملات العربية في بداية التعاملات الصباحية

ارتفاع أسعار الذهب اليوم السبت 23 أكتوبر 2021

نشرة أسعار مواد البناء اليوم السبت 23 أكتوبر 2021

رئيس مجموعة CDC البريطانية يشيد بالإصلاحات الاقتصادية المنفذة في مصر

أماكن طرح وحدات دار مصر - سكن مصر - جنة

Buy 6.00 million LE Selling

Villas for sale dp 5% in Etapa by city edge

  • 216 m²
  • 4 Bedrooms
  • 4 Bathrooms

Description

Villas for sale in Etapa Compound by city edge Areas starting from 216 m Prices start from 6 million 5% payment system and 8 years installments The compound consists of: Townhouse Twin House Separate villas The Etapa El sheikh Zayed project - Etapa El Sheikh Zayed is one of the most important investment projects ever, as the company that created this huge project is City Edge, which has a long history in the field of real estate development, and it also built the Itapa Sheikh Zayed project to be a project Residential with all services and luxury. In recent years, the real estate field has become one of the most important areas ever, as it has received great support from the state as well as the government, as the trend during this period is to establish housing projects in many new places such as the administrative capital, the new city of El Alamein, and the city of Sheikh Zayed that is establishing a project etapa compound sheikh zayed by City Edge.  payment system 5% down payment and 7 years installments  City Edge has announced the establishment of the etapa compound city edge project on an area of ​​77 acres with a natural hill overlooking the entire city of Sheikh Zayed, and the construction rate of residential units with 14% and the rest of the area of ​​86% green areas and industrial lakes As well as land scape and swimming pools, it also made sure that the designs of the Etapa Sheikh Zayed project are global. "City Edge" has decided that the housing units are of different sizes, which are (villa, townhouse, grand villa, twin villa, duplex), as the spaces start from 216 to 381 meters, in addition to that this project contains a lot of activities and all Recreational services that serve the whole family. Also, this company is a fruit of cooperation between the New Urban Communities Authority, the Holding Company for Development and Investment in addition to the Housing and Development Bank

Property Details

  • Bedrooms : 4
  • Bathrooms : 4
  • Type : Villa
  • Area : 216 m²