Owagik Tower New Capital
تفاصيل عن المشروع
Owagik Tower Project Description:ِ
- The largest investment projects have been announced within the administrative capital The Owagik New Administrative Capital project is considered one of the largest investment, medical, commercial, administrative, and residential projects in the heart of Down Town in the New Administrative Capital. It was recently announced by the owner company that gave it its name and established it with precision and mastery based on its long experience in the real estate world.
About the developer:
Owagik started working in the real estate market in 2001, through a large number of giant projects within
Owagik Tower Services:
Owagik Tower New Capital Mall is characterized by providing a wide range of distinctive services:
- A distinct area dedicated to major restaurants and cafes to serve all types of cuisine.
- The mall contains a complex of medical pharmacies, clinics, and banks.
- Gym halls are equipped with the latest equipment to practice and support sports activity inside the mall.
- Special garages for cars. The company has allocated two full floors underground with a strict security system.
- Distinguished swimming pools, as well as a covered pool to provide privacy and enjoy a quiet time.
- Escalators to regulate movement in the mall, as well as many elevators, including those for customers, including elevators dedicated to carrying goods.
- Surveillance cameras monitor movement inside the mall, and electric gates.
- Security personnel is available throughout the day to provide the necessary protection.
The company that owns the project has chosen a distinctive location for its promising project, as it is located in the heart of Down Town in the Administrative Capital The new one, specifically in plot No. MU5-36 and its location are characterized by its proximity to important places, as follows.
- Misr Mosque
- El- shaab Square
- Monorail line
- green river
- central park
- Golden Market
- The business and financial district
- 10% downpayment and the rest in equal installments over 6 years.
- Or pay a 15% down payment and the rest in equal installments over 7 years.
- Or you can pay a 20% down payment and the rest in equal installments over 8 years.
- 30% down payment and the rest of the unit price over 9 years in equal installments.
- It is also possible to pay a 35% down payment and pay the rest of the unit price over 3 years in equal installments.
- Majic when designing the project on the diversity of the units’ spaces to suit all activities, so: The price per square meter for commercial units starts from 40,000 EGP, and it is delivered unfinished.
- The price of a square meter of medical units starts from 23,000 Egyptian pounds, and they are delivered with full Super Lux finishes with air conditioning.
- Administrative units, the price per square meter starts from 22,000 Egyptian pounds and are delivered with full finishes with air conditioning.
- For residential and hotel units, the price per square meter starts from 30,000 EGP, and they are delivered fully finished.
- المدينة:New Administrative Capital