Monte Napoleone Egypt Compound in Mostakbal City
تفاصيل عن المشروع
Monte Napoleone Egypt Project Description:
The "Monte Napoleone" project was designed to be the first Italian-style residential resort inspired by the Montenapoleone commercial avenue in Milan, Italy. And it is considered a strong start for Reportage Real Estate Company to develop a project in the city of the future that pulsates with manifestations of elegance and sophistication.
The compound was built on a land of 111 acres, and 74% of the total area of the compound was allocated for green spaces, sports, and non-sports playgrounds, as well as recreational services, and the rest of the land, which is estimated at 26%, is for buildings and basic services.
We have diversified the units in the compound in terms of size and type, and the "Monte Napoleone" project contains several types that complement the duplexes and regular apartments, and there are many townhouse villas with diversity in the number of rooms where there is a one-room, two-, three- and even four-bedroom unit Rooms to suit all tastes and needs.
"Reportage" company is the owner of the "Monte Napoleone" project and the company's headquarters is located in the "Waterway" neighborhood in the Fifth Settlement in New Cairo, and it has been in its headquarters since its establishment in Egypt in the year 2020 in the month of May 5, and it has purchased a land area of 465 acres from Al-Ahly Sabbour Company At an amount of 3 billion pounds, Eng. Hanna Karam said that the company may intend to sell for 560 million pounds in 2021.
The "Monte Napoleone" project is the first project for a real estate investment company, which was distinguished by its excellent appearance and professional design.
It is worth mentioning that the "Reportage" company is an Emirati company, and it has managed with a great ability to break into the vicinity of the Egyptian real estate field with this huge project located in east Cairo, and it has pumped nearly 3 billion UAE dirhams to construct the project.
Monte Napoleone Egypt Location:
The company that owns the project is unique in its wonderful location, located in the heart of Mostakbal City in the center of New Cairo, adjacent to many important exclusive places.
It is worth mentioning that its location has many advantages as it is close to the New Republic (the administrative capital) and also close to the express train station, and it is also adjacent to the 90th Street and does not exceed 20 minutes from the American University and its main headquarters, knowing that it is far from the city of Rehab It is only 20 minutes, and it is close to El Shorouk City by only 15 minutes.
The company offers the best payment methods to suit all customers :
cash with a discount of 40 %
10 % down payment and install the remaining amount on 8 years
- المدينة:El Mostakbal City
- المنطقة:El Mostakbal City